Go Back   Nexodyne Forums > General > Off Topic
Reload this Page Yearly "what the fuck you all up to??" thread
User Name
Password

Old 06-16-2016, 02:57 PM
Wordy Wordy Wordpants!

CO3 is a God.CO3 is a God.CO3 is a God.CO3 is a God.CO3 is a God.CO3 is a God.CO3 is a God.CO3 is a God.CO3 is a God.CO3 is a God.CO3 is a God.
Just popping in to say hi. It's been 7 months since I've logged in, and 3 years since I've posted anything.

I've yet to really start a career. I make money usually with freelance graphical work (in Photoshop and somewhat with 3D modeling and rigging) and I'm starting to take IT seriously. I do a bit of writing, and maybe it'll go somewhere if I keep at it. If not, it's still a fun creative outlet.

But probably the most interesting thing is that in the span of a year I've lost 200 lbs. I'm up to 210 lost in total (13 months) and a lot of my medical problems have disappeared. All through diet. Yes I was that overweight. I still have about 75 lbs to go in the next 9 months or so.

I still talk to Arcadia on a daily basis.

All-in-all, I'm very different from who I used to be. I suppose that happens to everyone, though.

Old 06-21-2016, 11:24 PM
Contributor

breakfast is a jewel in the roughbreakfast is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by CO3
Just popping in to say hi. It's been 7 months since I've logged in, and 3 years since I've posted anything.

I've yet to really start a career. I make money usually with freelance graphical work (in Photoshop and somewhat with 3D modeling and rigging) and I'm starting to take IT seriously. I do a bit of writing, and maybe it'll go somewhere if I keep at it. If not, it's still a fun creative outlet.

But probably the most interesting thing is that in the span of a year I've lost 200 lbs. I'm up to 210 lost in total (13 months) and a lot of my medical problems have disappeared. All through diet. Yes I was that overweight. I still have about 75 lbs to go in the next 9 months or so.

All-in-all, I'm very different from who I used to be. I suppose that happens to everyone, though.

Right on man! I got into fitness/nutrition about 4 years ago and love it now. It's always good to hear a story like that, keep it up

Old 06-25-2016, 02:49 PM
Administrator
I am Bid!  
Biddykins is a God.Biddykins is a God.Biddykins is a God.Biddykins is a God.Biddykins is a God.Biddykins is a God.Biddykins is a God.Biddykins is a God.Biddykins is a God.Biddykins is a God.Biddykins is a God.
Quote:
Originally Posted by CO3

That's amazing to hear! Having lost about 60lbs over a few years a while back I know how hard that was, so 200 is a massive achievement. Keep it up!
"If he is not smart enough to invent something to improve his own quality of life how is he smart enough to tell us all there is no GOD"

Old 08-20-2016, 12:21 PM
Teh Bonz

Bonzi is a splendid one to beholdBonzi is a splendid one to beholdBonzi is a splendid one to beholdBonzi is a splendid one to beholdBonzi is a splendid one to behold
Sitting here waiting for an oil change and randomly thought about this place.

Going on 30 years old now. I'm the COO of the biggest ecommerce firm in Brooklyn. Making a very nice living.

Married for just over a year and have a little girl on the way.

I'm glad to see everyone is doing well. I wanna hear from Sheep and Iridium!

Old 08-22-2016, 04:03 PM
Administrator

Iridium is a God.Iridium is a God.Iridium is a God.Iridium is a God.Iridium is a God.Iridium is a God.Iridium is a God.Iridium is a God.Iridium is a God.Iridium is a God.Iridium is a God.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonzi
Sitting here waiting for an oil change and randomly thought about this place.

Going on 30 years old now. I'm the COO of the biggest ecommerce firm in Brooklyn. Making a very nice living.

Married for just over a year and have a little girl on the way.

I'm glad to see everyone is doing well. I wanna hear from Sheep and Iridium!

Yup, I'm still around, working in finance in London. Married almost 7 years already!

Would be good to know what Sheep's up to these days, it's been probably 10+ years since I last heard from him (that's pretty scary in itself). Anyone know how to get in touch with him?

Old 09-20-2016, 07:02 AM
Administrator
I am Bid!  
Biddykins is a God.Biddykins is a God.Biddykins is a God.Biddykins is a God.Biddykins is a God.Biddykins is a God.Biddykins is a God.Biddykins is a God.Biddykins is a God.Biddykins is a God.Biddykins is a God.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Talbysaurus Sex
who is this SEXY CELEBRITY i ran into on the streets of London? It's not Brad Pitt, it's good old Iridium!

http://i.imgur.com/MN0dmPn.jpg

Amazing!

I'm willing to bet good money that was no accident though..
"If he is not smart enough to invent something to improve his own quality of life how is he smart enough to tell us all there is no GOD"

Old 11-03-2016, 09:31 PM
emper0r

Red is on a distinguished road
i think i'm still the young one here, but i'm doing my clinical residency now

Old 11-15-2016, 03:42 PM
Administrator

Christouffer is a God.Christouffer is a God.Christouffer is a God.Christouffer is a God.Christouffer is a God.Christouffer is a God.Christouffer is a God.Christouffer is a God.Christouffer is a God.Christouffer is a God.Christouffer is a God.
Hello all I'm running engineering at a startup in San Francisco now. My boyfriend and I just bought a house here, and we have a dog. I'm 29 now. Great to see all of you!

"We make our world significant by the courage of our questions and by the depth of our answers."
Carl Sagan

Old 11-26-2016, 09:40 AM
is puchipuchi

Ceci is a name known to allCeci is a name known to allCeci is a name known to allCeci is a name known to all
Send a message via AIM to Ceci Send a message via MSN to Ceci
it's really cool to hear what everyone is up to these days! n i love that pic of brian n charles. you guys haven't changed.

in 10 years.. i squatted for 4 years, then brought and lived n a van, moved to live in australia, then lived in sweden, then lived in vietnam, then lived in switzerland, came back to england for a little while then moved back to vietnam, then lived in cambodia for some time. returned to england to set up a business, a community interest company running creative workshops for addicts and youth offenders.

i still speak to rick, ted and ben

Old 12-15-2016, 06:19 AM
Wordy Wordy Wordpants!

CO3 is a God.CO3 is a God.CO3 is a God.CO3 is a God.CO3 is a God.CO3 is a God.CO3 is a God.CO3 is a God.CO3 is a God.CO3 is a God.CO3 is a God.
Update time. Working in retail to pass the time and get some extra scratch while I tend to the bigger picture. It's the holiday season so the hours are plentiful for a while and taking up most of my time, but after the new year I'm going to shift to something a bit more serious.

I'm up to 250 lbs lost, now. Still plugging away, though it's starting to slow down.

PROGRESS!

http://imgur.com/a/fSiuV

Old 12-16-2016, 02:08 AM
Administrator
I am Bid!  
Quote:
Originally Posted by CO3
Update time. Working in retail to pass the time and get some extra scratch while I tend to the bigger picture. It's the holiday season so the hours are plentiful for a while and taking up most of my time, but after the new year I'm going to shift to something a bit more serious.

I'm up to 250 lbs lost, now. Still plugging away, though it's starting to slow down.

PROGRESS!

http://imgur.com/a/fSiuV

Amazing progress!

Old 02-11-2017, 12:25 AM
Biceps made out of Steel Cobras

Alphasee is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Talbysaurus Sex
I'm coming to London in September, what are you doing that month?

How the fuck do I remember that your username was Fettboy?

Were you just preemptively a fetty wap fan almost 2 decades ago?

Still here in Washington. Miss you fuckers.

Old 02-11-2017, 12:26 AM
Biceps made out of Steel Cobras

Alphasee is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Christouffer
Hello all I'm running engineering at a startup in San Francisco now. My boyfriend and I just bought a house here, and we have a dog. I'm 29 now. Great to see all of you!

Oh 'iffer.

Old 07-27-2022, 03:31 PM
emper0r

Red is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kamil
Hey all! I occasionally check this forum. I'm glad to see everyone still does the same!

I'm living and working in Toronto. I'm going to be a licensed lawyer in Ontario in about 10 days, which is pretty exciting.

This meet up was a really good time. We really hit it off the bat, and it was like we've been friends for a long time.

Do you do lawyer stuff now?

Old 03-12-2023, 09:53 PM
Contributor

EM2915 is just really niceEM2915 is just really niceEM2915 is just really nice
Green Star

2023, my goodness.

Ended up getting nabbed by the feds in 2012 for a fraud case that stretched on and on forever. Went to federal prison from 2016-2021. Got out and have been doing great. About to turn 32 years old, insane.

https://i.imgur.com/SPHd9it.jpeg

https://i.imgur.com/6iyG7Ky.jpeg

https://i.imgur.com/aJp94b3.jpeg