Go Back   Nexodyne Forums > Living > Physical Fitness
Reload this Page physical fitness...
User Name
Password

Old 09-07-2011, 07:29 AM
Nexodyne Newbie

DiamondFlowers is on a distinguished road
physical fitness...

With all of the media attention about health, most people are very much aware of the overall benefit of physical fitness and being physically fit. However, knowing the overall benefit and understanding the details of how it affects your body are two totally different things. So the purpose of this article is to provide you with the specific benefits of how physical fitness affects your health, your body, and your life. And, one of the easiest ways to show you is by breaking down the benefits in terms of the 5 components of physical fitness. Please note that this is not an exhaustive list, but it is definitely enough to help you see the tremendous benefit of physical fitness. As mentioned at the beginning of this article, it is by no means an exhaustive list, but it is a great start for your understanding. As a matter of fact, one of the biggest and most important benefits is what being healthy and physically fit can do for you mentally. A few things were mentioned above about the mental benefits but the impact is much greater. When you’re physically fit, sure your body feels great and physically you look good, but the mental benefits are absolutely priceless. Imagine having the peace of mind to handle life, the everyday events, and just whatever comes your way without letting it wear you down. In addition, you feel sharper and think more clearly. Getting started with fitness is easy, because you can start by doing something every day of the week or just once a week and work your way up to at least three days a week for just 20 minutes a day. It doesn’t matter, because the key is to start somewhere – anywhere. Just start! I promise you will never regret it.

Last edited by DiamondFlowers : 09-10-2011 at 01:38 AM. Reason: to add some more details...

Old 09-07-2011, 02:06 PM
Administrator
I am Bid!  
Biddykins is a God.Biddykins is a God.Biddykins is a God.Biddykins is a God.Biddykins is a God.Biddykins is a God.Biddykins is a God.Biddykins is a God.Biddykins is a God.Biddykins is a God.Biddykins is a God.
....so......is this spam or what?
"If he is not smart enough to invent something to improve his own quality of life how is he smart enough to tell us all there is no GOD"

Old 09-07-2011, 03:35 PM
Administrator

Iridium is a God.Iridium is a God.Iridium is a God.Iridium is a God.Iridium is a God.Iridium is a God.Iridium is a God.Iridium is a God.Iridium is a God.Iridium is a God.Iridium is a God.
Let's think for a moment...

Yep!

Old 09-12-2011, 12:21 AM
Nexodyne Newbie

mikepeter is on a distinguished road
Physical fitness starts with diet. It is important that everyone eat a balanced diet consisting mainly of fruits and vegetables, whole grains, legumes, canola and seeds, grains and lean proteins.

There are many vegetables in the produce aisle that are healthy, nutritious, as well as cabbage in disguise. Broccoli, cauliflower, and kohlrabi are all variations of cabbage that each has their own distinct appearance and flavors. Where they are similar, however, is that they are all low in calories, high in fiber, and very high in vitamins and minerals.

The foods we ingest are extremely important to our ability to grow, maintain function, and prevent illness. Eating a balanced healthy diet is one of the greatest ways you can live healthy and combat developing a disease.

A balanced diet is the first step to physical fitness. Hormones and other substances in the body make sure that everything is working properly. If you don’t eat the right nutrients, your body cannot produce these hormones and, as a result, cannot function properly.

Sleep is the third factor for obtaining physical fitness, and should be considered as important as diet and exercise. Children should be getting 8 full hours of sleep a night and adults require 6-7. Getting enough sleep regulates your body, and allows for rest. Adequate sleep also allows the body to be ready for a full day of eating right and exercising. Maintaining health and physical fitness also requires diligence and perseverance.

Old 09-12-2011, 02:08 AM
Contributor Pirate

Dragoon is a jewel in the roughDragoon is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via MSN to Dragoon
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikepeter
Physical fitness starts with diet. It is important that everyone eat a balanced diet consisting mainly of fruits and vegetables, whole grains, legumes, canola and seeds, grains and lean proteins.

There are many vegetables in the produce aisle that are healthy, nutritious, as well as cabbage in disguise. Broccoli, cauliflower, and kohlrabi are all variations of cabbage that each has their own distinct appearance and flavors. Where they are similar, however, is that they are all low in calories, high in fiber, and very high in vitamins and minerals.

The foods we ingest are extremely important to our ability to grow, maintain function, and prevent illness. Eating a balanced healthy diet is one of the greatest ways you can live healthy and combat developing a disease.

A balanced diet is the first step to physical fitness. Hormones and other substances in the body make sure that everything is working properly. If you don’t eat the right nutrients, your body cannot produce these hormones and, as a result, cannot function properly.

Sleep is the third factor for obtaining physical fitness, and should be considered as important as diet and exercise. Children should be getting 8 full hours of sleep a night and adults require 6-7. Getting enough sleep regulates your body, and allows for rest. Adequate sleep also allows the body to be ready for a full day of eating right and exercising. Maintaining health and physical fitness also requires diligence and perseverance.

You... you sound like a spam bot, but I can't find the spam. What's your game, Mikepeter? And why do you have two first names?

Edit: Aha! I've discovered their nefarious plot. Notice now that the original post has been edited, and one of the words is now a link to some health site. So, they make a seemingly normal, spam free post, wait until they think its been read and passed over by moderators, THEN slip in the spam later.

Last edited by Dragoon : 09-12-2011 at 02:11 AM.

Old 09-14-2011, 01:04 AM
Administrator

Iridium is a God.Iridium is a God.Iridium is a God.Iridium is a God.Iridium is a God.Iridium is a God.Iridium is a God.Iridium is a God.Iridium is a God.Iridium is a God.Iridium is a God.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragoon
You... you sound like a spam bot, but I can't find the spam. What's your game, Mikepeter? And why do you have two first names?

Edit: Aha! I've discovered their nefarious plot. Notice now that the original post has been edited, and one of the words is now a link to some health site. So, they make a seemingly normal, spam free post, wait until they think its been read and passed over by moderators, THEN slip in the spam later.

Not any more =)

Old 01-08-2012, 10:27 PM
Nexodyne Newbie

sharonbaker is on a distinguished road
Physical fitness

Physical fitness is a first priority of everyone in today's life. And I am very much happy to see that people giving more attention to their fitness. As per the above conversation, Healthy diet plays a key role in physical fitness. Regular exercise, walking and drinking water are very essential for healthy body....

Old 06-18-2012, 03:55 AM
Nexodyne Newbie

stanletmontena is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to stanletmontena
This is one of the most funny post i have seen today

Old 07-29-2012, 11:20 PM
Nexodyne Newbie

Penda1 is on a distinguished road
Hello! I've been finding a few tips for physical health and I came to read this post. It proved itself valuable for me. As before reading this and a few other information I supposed that being physically fit means being in good general health only. And now after knowing what the 5 components of physical fitness are, I am hopeful that I shall be better able to develop an effective fitness plan for myself.

Old 08-16-2012, 03:42 AM
Nexodyne Newbie

Canity78 is on a distinguished road
It is a loooong story

Old 11-03-2012, 12:54 AM
Nexodyne Newbie

Eilson is on a distinguished road
Physical fitness is important for everyone because it is the need of our body. Without physically fitness we can't do anything properly. For physically fitness we should do exercise daily because it is the only tool to get fitness.

Old 11-20-2012, 11:03 PM
Nexodyne Newbie

Frank222 is on a distinguished road
Physical fitness is not as complicated as people think it. Changing our lifestyle and including some physical activity in our daily life routine is helpful to be fit and active in long run. Diet plan is another additional beneficial habit for fitness. Avoiding fat foods and caring about our daily calories intake is just so good to make any type of physical activity more effective for our fitness..

Old 04-09-2013, 07:08 AM
Nexodyne Newbie

suviwelnes is on a distinguished road
Ayurvedic Massage For Best Relaxation

Ayurvedic massage in pune such as reaching, massaging, contracting and conventional rub shifts is done by using important oils to match individual doshas. The style and focus of rub depends on the individuals need for stability and well being at the time.

Old 03-29-2014, 06:52 AM
Nexodyne Newbie

Anrek is on a distinguished road
For a fact that does matter a lot, This does matter the most and has all the things that are necessary for the body.
Staying physically fit is the need of everyone.