Reload this Page Lsd
User Name
Password

Old 05-17-2010, 03:24 PM
Contributor

aaaaa is just really niceaaaaa is just really niceaaaaa is just really nice
Send a message via AIM to aaaaa Send a message via MSN to aaaaa
Lsd

Definitely a cool experience. I tripped for the first time a few months ago, and then another 2 times since then. I've been way happier since then each trip and the things I learned from it seem to have carried over into sober life after the trip. I look at a lot of things in different light now.

What experiences have you had?

Old 05-17-2010, 07:12 PM
Wordy Wordy Wordpants!

CO3 is a God.CO3 is a God.CO3 is a God.CO3 is a God.CO3 is a God.CO3 is a God.CO3 is a God.CO3 is a God.CO3 is a God.CO3 is a God.CO3 is a God.
Quote:
Originally Posted by aaaaa
Definitely a cool experience. I tripped for the first time a few months ago, and then another 2 times since then. I've been way happier since then each trip and the things I learned from it seem to have carried over into sober life after the trip. I look at a lot of things in different light now.

What experiences have you had?

I'm hesitant to try LSD because I don't trust that I'll have a good trip. What kind of mindset is required to not have shit trips because I'd rather have a good to bad trip ratio that works in my favor.

Old 05-18-2010, 08:41 AM
Contributor

aaaaa is just really niceaaaaa is just really niceaaaaa is just really nice
Send a message via AIM to aaaaa Send a message via MSN to aaaaa
Quote:
Originally Posted by CO3
I'm hesitant to try LSD because I don't trust that I'll have a good trip. What kind of mindset is required to not have shit trips because I'd rather have a good to bad trip ratio that works in my favor.

I don't think I have the experience to completely answer this for you, but if you're having doubts then I wouldn't do it until you are completely comfortable with the idea. The way you feel and the strength and intensity of emotions while tripping could really fuck you up if you were to have a bad trip.

I'd also recommend that you trip with another person at least, preferably a small group of close friends that you love and care about. Too many people = weird and awkward. You don't or can't tell if you are being weird and then you start getting paranoid, or they aren't cool with it or something.

Old 05-18-2010, 04:50 PM
Contributor

EM2915 is just really niceEM2915 is just really niceEM2915 is just really nice
Green Star

I've tripped acid probably around 4 times. The first time I tripped I ate three hits and was fucked out of my mind. The visuals were insane, heavy green/purple distortion and melting with crazy waves of "mindfuck" where I would have myself placed on an actual thought brainwave...can't really explain it. It ended up pretty bad and I thought I went mentally insane.

The other times I've tripped I've always kept it 1-2 hits of nice acid. Always have had an uplifting, more happy trip.

Definitely worth trying, enhances your thought process to an unexplainable level.

Old 05-23-2010, 03:15 PM
Biceps made out of Steel Cobras

Alphasee is on a distinguished road
Woods. + LSD. + 3 grams of DMT. + 2 Best Friends. + 10 hours of gawdliness.

I could control the growth of moss. It was fantasmic.

Oh yeah, the point of my post.

Co3. If you're scared to try sid, try mushrooms (a small dose) the first time with a bunch of friends on a sunny day in a park or somewhere where you are VERY COMFORTABLE OUT DOORS.

It's not a mindset thing that controls your trip, its purely desire. What do you want to happen? Focus on it. Manifest it. WANT it, and it will happen, as long as your smart about things. In doors = better than outdoors, unless you can be undisturbed by those not tripping with you.

Last edited by Alphasee : 05-23-2010 at 03:18 PM.

Old 05-23-2010, 04:33 PM
Contributor of Idiocy

Rick is a splendid one to beholdRick is a splendid one to beholdRick is a splendid one to beholdRick is a splendid one to behold
Black Star

I've tripped more times than I can count. I've done all types of acid, from liquid, to microdots, to blotter. I've done small amounts (1-3 hits), and large amounts (14 at a time.)

The craziest trip I've ever had was on just 3 hits of liquid -- it was the purest liquid I know of, the guy I got it from is pretty much the sole supplier of all acid in northern california.

I could barely talk, everything was constantly morphing and changing, I was seeing fractals in the goddamn air. My friend would talk to me, and while he was talking, his face was in a constant state of change. He'd grow long point ears, then they'd shrink, his eyes would turn dark yellow and serpentlike, then large and round, and back again.. his incisors would grow like a vampires, then disappear entirely. It was insane.

I've never had a bad trip, though I almost did the time I took 14 hits of blotter. I touched my friends arm on accident, and he acted defensive and was like "did you just touch me?" and instantly it was like a bad dream somehow -- I could see myself doing things but couldn't stop myself. I laughed and got extremely offended, I asked him "what?" and balled up my fists like I was about to hit him. Then he said to calm down, and a few seconds later I was back in normal acidland.

I've been with two people when they had bad trips on seperate occasions.

The first occasion I was tripping in a park with Stacy (my ex) and a few other people. All of us were having a good time, save Matt. He seemed really flustered, like he wasn't having a good time. He wasn't smiling at all. When me and him were just chilling, he suddenly turned his head and puked. I asked him if he was alright, and he said of course he was and didn't know what I was talking about. He acted like he didn't just spew his guts out.

Everyone else came back, and they were like "um.." about the puke. I shook my head and pantomimed not to talk about it. A little bit later, Matt asked what year it was. I told him it was 2009, and he was in a park with his friends. He said there was no way it was 2009, and it was the year 1502. At this point, we figured out he was trippin balls.

We asked him if he remembered our names, and he said no. He didn't nkow why he was here, and he thought we were all testing him somehow. A little bit later, he started to do something extremely odd. He would curl up in a ball, then slowly extend his body, stand up, run around a little bit, then fall down suddenly and start all over again. We couldn't figure out what the fuck he was doing, til Stacy pointed something out: "He's going through all the stages of life! Look, he's getting born, then living, then he dies and starts all over again."

At this point he was completely incoherent, his eyes were wild as hell and we figured it was a good idea to get him back to the house. An ambulance came, because someone called 911 and took him away. He ended up riding his trip out strapped to a hospital bed and came back in the morning. It was some crazy shit.

The second bad trip I witnessed was in the woods. One of my friends has pretty bad OCD, and stuff like that really comes out when you trip. Again, I noticed the telltale signs of a bad trip - he wasn't enjoying himself, didn't smile at all. And he kept taking his phone out of his pocket and putting it back, over and over. Him and my friend Lexi went to get a drink of water, when suddenly she yelled out. He punched her in the face. I ran up and subdued him, held him down. He didn't really know what he was doing - his body was just full of adrenaline from the acid, and he didn't know how to handle it. He kept trying to hit me, but he's a pretty small guy so I held him down. He would calm down, and I'd let him up.. then he'd start swinging again. At one point he actually bit me. I still have a scar where he bit me at. We ended up having to call the park rangers, because he was really hurting some of us and himself. He ended up being okay after he rode the trip out as well.

So, in a nutshell.. Don't do lsd if you have any past mental problems or are dealing with anything heavy right now. Only trip if you are calm and happy in the deepest sense. Don't try to control your trip, and remember: it's JUST a drug. Be safe and happy tripping!
(7:32:05 PM) Crescent0mega: brb smoking this 4 year old cock

Old 03-13-2012, 03:12 AM
Contributor

Trilex will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to Trilex
I've been wanting to drop acid for a long time now. The one time it was supposed to happen, the shit turned out to be a dud. I would imagine the same rules apply when it comes to any hallucinogen. Be with people you trust, work yourself into a carefree mood, and most importantly don't have any expectations. If you choose to look at it in a way where you're eager and excited to see whatever it brings you, and know that whatever it brings you you'll embrace, it'll be good.

Also, doesn't hurt to carry a pair of dark sunglasses on you in case you get paranoid. I always carry what I call my "magic glasses" when I trip. If I put them on, I become invisible and no one can see me. Hence a dramatic decrease in paranoia.

Worst case scenario, carry a few Valium (or any other benzo/sedative) on you as an emergency exit in case you start freaking out. Worked for me when I ate 4 grams my second time ever doing shrooms.

Have fun whenever you do end up doing it.

Old 04-23-2012, 02:42 AM
Nexodyne Newbie

cara is on a distinguished road
These days, buying prescription drugs from the Internet is easy, but finding a safe source for those medicines is not. More and more people are turning to the Internet for cheaper drugs that are easy to get, but medicines purchased from these Web sites often come with the risk of harming you or your family.