Go Back   Nexodyne Forums > Living > Physical Fitness
Reload this Page About to take some steroids
User Name
Password

Old 04-16-2011, 08:18 PM
Contributor of Idiocy

Rick is a splendid one to beholdRick is a splendid one to beholdRick is a splendid one to beholdRick is a splendid one to behold
About to take some steroids

Been contemplating it ever since I got out of the military (since now I don't get tested) and have been doing a lot of research and gathering all the correct gear.

Anyway, this is gonna be my cycle:
Due to it being my first cycle I'm starting out low -- 250mg/week is basically the minimum for testosterone. But I'll probably end up increasing it to 500mg once I see how my body reacts.

Week Dbol Test Enth
1 35mg/day 250mg/week (1cc a week)
2 35mg/day 250mg/week (1cc a week)
3 35mg/day 250mg/week (1cc a week)
4 35mg/day 250mg/week (1cc a week)
5 --- 250mg/week (1cc a week)
6 --- 250mg/week (1cc a week)
7 --- 250mg/week (1cc a week)
8 --- 250mg/week (1cc a week)
9 --- 250mg/week (1cc a week)
10 --- 250mg/week (1cc a week)

HCG use starts the last week of a cycle, and on from there every 5-6 days (usually 1500-3000 IU) and discontinued 1.5 weeks prior to the cessation of Nolvadex/clomid.

Never take Nolvadex + Clomid at the same time, one or the other. Nolvadex is preferred.

4 weeks PCT

Week Nolvadex
1 40-50mg
2 40-50mg
3 20-25mg
4 20-25mg

Anyone else here have any experience with it?
(7:32:05 PM) Crescent0mega: brb smoking this 4 year old cock

Old 04-21-2011, 07:22 PM
Administrator

Christouffer is a God.Christouffer is a God.Christouffer is a God.Christouffer is a God.Christouffer is a God.Christouffer is a God.Christouffer is a God.Christouffer is a God.Christouffer is a God.Christouffer is a God.Christouffer is a God.
Why though?

"We make our world significant by the courage of our questions and by the depth of our answers."
Carl Sagan

Old 04-23-2011, 10:16 AM
Contributor of Idiocy

Rick is a splendid one to beholdRick is a splendid one to beholdRick is a splendid one to beholdRick is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Christouffer
Why though?

I got injured in the Marines and havent been able to work out. Lost 6 months, and I only have 3 months to get back in shape before I re enlist.

So I figure during those 3 months I'll just do a cycle of test/dbols and get big really quick. I'm doing it the safest way possible of course, new needles every time, sterilizing injection points, aspirating to make sure I'm not in a vein, etc.

Also, I have a PCT and other meds on hand in case I see any bad side effects (my balls start shrinking, or I start developing manboobs.)

Anyway, I just did the first inject last night, first time I've ever stuck a needle in myself. It was harder than I thought it would be, I guess I'm a little afraid of needles.

Old 04-24-2011, 04:02 PM
Administrator
I am Bid!  
Biddykins is a God.Biddykins is a God.Biddykins is a God.Biddykins is a God.Biddykins is a God.Biddykins is a God.Biddykins is a God.Biddykins is a God.Biddykins is a God.Biddykins is a God.Biddykins is a God.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rick
I got injured in the Marines and havent been able to work out. Lost 6 months, and I only have 3 months to get back in shape before I re enlist.

So I figure during those 3 months I'll just do a cycle of test/dbols and get big really quick. I'm doing it the safest way possible of course, new needles every time, sterilizing injection points, aspirating to make sure I'm not in a vein, etc.

Also, I have a PCT and other meds on hand in case I see any bad side effects (my balls start shrinking, or I start developing manboobs.)

Anyway, I just did the first inject last night, first time I've ever stuck a needle in myself. It was harder than I thought it would be, I guess I'm a little afraid of needles.

Are there not steroids in pill form? They're meant to be easier on the liver too I believe.
"If he is not smart enough to invent something to improve his own quality of life how is he smart enough to tell us all there is no GOD"

Old 04-24-2011, 07:04 PM
Contributor of Idiocy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Biddykins
Are there not steroids in pill form? They're meant to be easier on the liver too I believe.

Steroids in pill form are terrible for your liver. It's much easier on your liver to inject. Injecting is the safest way to do it, given that you follow standard sterilization protocols.

And I'm taking both, pill form weeks 1-4 in addition to injecting weeks 1-10. I'm taking Dianabol 35mg a day for the first 4 weeks, then after 4 weeks I stop taking dbol altogether.

Last edited by Rick : 04-24-2011 at 07:07 PM.

Old 04-25-2011, 02:45 AM
Administrator
I am Bid!  
Biddykins is a God.Biddykins is a God.Biddykins is a God.Biddykins is a God.Biddykins is a God.Biddykins is a God.Biddykins is a God.Biddykins is a God.Biddykins is a God.Biddykins is a God.Biddykins is a God.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rick
Steroids in pill form are terrible for your liver. It's much easier on your liver to inject. Injecting is the safest way to do it, given that you follow standard sterilization protocols.

And I'm taking both, pill form weeks 1-4 in addition to injecting weeks 1-10. I'm taking Dianabol 35mg a day for the first 4 weeks, then after 4 weeks I stop taking dbol altogether.

Ahhh, I must have had it backwards then.
"If he is not smart enough to invent something to improve his own quality of life how is he smart enough to tell us all there is no GOD"

Old 04-25-2011, 09:03 AM
is puchipuchi

Ceci is a name known to allCeci is a name known to allCeci is a name known to allCeci is a name known to all
Send a message via AIM to Ceci Send a message via MSN to Ceci
aw rick dont go on the roids i know people who have been on em and i wouldnt say its the way forward... and believe me roid rage is not cool either obviously you've done a lot of research on them but from what i heard when you stop taking them your body goes all weird looking which inclines people to stay hooked on them. i'd have to ask my boyfriend because i can't remember properly, he's had loads of mates on them.

Old 04-26-2011, 01:08 PM
Contributor of Idiocy

Black Blob

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ceci
aw rick dont go on the roids i know people who have been on em and i wouldnt say its the way forward... and believe me roid rage is not cool either obviously you've done a lot of research on them but from what i heard when you stop taking them your body goes all weird looking which inclines people to stay hooked on them. i'd have to ask my boyfriend because i can't remember properly, he's had loads of mates on them.

It's ok, I have a solid PCT set up, and I have some AI on hand in case I start to notice any bad side effects.

If gynocomastia or other estrogen related symptoms pop up, use 20-30mg of Nolvadex (tamoxifen) or 100 mg of Clomid (Fertomid-25) during cycle until the symptoms are contained.

Anyway, I upped my dose to 500mg of test e a week, since my body handled 250 perfectly fine. I' not going any higher than 500 mg a week.

Old 04-27-2011, 03:42 PM
Biceps made out of Steel Cobras

Liam is a jewel in the roughLiam is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via MSN to Liam
How did you injure yourself in the Marines?

If you read this sentence you are gay.

Old 04-28-2011, 05:30 AM
Contributor of Idiocy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liam
How did you injure yourself in the Marines?

Apparently I'm flat footed (though the doc who screened me initially wrote me down as "slight-arch") -- and was never told. I eventually got stress fractures in both my feet and both my tibias. Wasn't able to run for months, so I got kicked out. But they heal over time, though I have a higher chance to get them now. I just gotta be careful, get insoles, and make sure I strengthen my legs a shitton. (Hence steroids)

Old 10-21-2011, 05:05 AM
Contributor of Idiocy

Just checkin in, really great results from my first cycle. I went from 130 lbs (59 kg) to 165 lbs (75kg) in just 3 months. I've been off for 3 months now, and I've kept all the gains I had. Still have solid looking muscle, and didn't get all meat-head looking.

Pretty happy with it, and don't plan on going on another cycle. The side effects weren't terrible, I had mild acne breaking out on my back / shoulders while I was on it, but it was contained with acne body wash, and it cleared up as soon as I got done. Roid rage wasn't bad at all, I got a little more worked up over things, but to be honest I've had anger issues since I was a child, and so I already knew how to control them. Nothing bad happened, and no one noticed any increased aggression.

The only side effect that I hated was the insomnia, I would be up until 7 am unless I took some sort of sleep aid.

Anyway, here are some before and after pictures. I've gotten a bit more muscular since the "after" photos, since it's been another 3 months of me hitting the gym.

Before:

After:

Last edited by Rick : 10-22-2011 at 01:01 AM.

Old 10-26-2011, 02:15 AM
Contributor

Dementor is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Dementor Send a message via MSN to Dementor
Honestly, I contemplated on doing it a few years back. I remember very little of the proper mixtures (there are so many you can take, all with each its own effect) and I'm happy that you were responsible for it.

Steroids get bad rep and I know that what I'm about to say will probaly get flamed to death, but I will always approve of someone to take steroids if they are completely safe, have the right attitude and aptitude for it.

Ive seen quite a few documentaries on it aswell. As far as roid rage goes, it's a touchy subject. I don't want to say roids don't give you mood swings in the sense of increased aggression, but best way to put it is as one of the commentators said it "Steroids will highten all of your emotions. If you a easy going nice guy, you'll stay that way. If youve always been a jerk, youll be a super jerk on steroids (roid rage).

Anyways, let me stop rambling. Did you find a UG supplier for it or got it locally for a friend/gym enthusiast?

Old 11-14-2011, 04:30 PM
Contributor of Idiocy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dementor
Honestly, I contemplated on doing it a few years back. I remember very little of the proper mixtures (there are so many you can take, all with each its own effect) and I'm happy that you were responsible for it.

Steroids get bad rep and I know that what I'm about to say will probaly get flamed to death, but I will always approve of someone to take steroids if they are completely safe, have the right attitude and aptitude for it.

Ive seen quite a few documentaries on it aswell. As far as roid rage goes, it's a touchy subject. I don't want to say roids don't give you mood swings in the sense of increased aggression, but best way to put it is as one of the commentators said it "Steroids will highten all of your emotions. If you a easy going nice guy, you'll stay that way. If youve always been a jerk, youll be a super jerk on steroids (roid rage).

Anyways, let me stop rambling. Did you find a UG supplier for it or got it locally for a friend/gym enthusiast?

This is exactly how I feel about them as well.

I found a UG supplier online, used his stuff, and recently found a friend of mine who can get British Dragon, some really great stuff. So I'll be goin through him from now on instead.