User Name
Password
Closed Thread

Old 04-08-2003, 04:53 PM
Retired

MidgetMan will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to MidgetMan
Re:Catch ya!

Jeez it seems every day when i get on here someones left, only this time its worse azz we've been good friends for a while, im sure we'll still talk on msn despite the time differences. But I dont think 'ducky' will want anymore voice convos :P haha u were one of the best admins EVAR and it sucks to see u go, but hey people move on....bye azz *looks as one of the last shards of intelligence crashes away from neohacks*

http://www.inceptivenotions.com My photography website. Check it out!

Old 04-08-2003, 06:46 PM
Nexodyne Newbie

tristan is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to tristan Send a message via AIM to tristan Send a message via Yahoo to tristan

hmm posting in the annoucements board, how odd,
anyway,
happy retirement azz

Old 04-08-2003, 06:52 PM
Experienced Nexodyne Member

pika is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to pika

Come back and visit! please!

Old 04-08-2003, 07:25 PM
Retired

Mitch has a spectacular aura aboutMitch has a spectacular aura about

Well, azz, what can i say. We used to talk loads when i was... more n00bish.. heh. I enjoyed talking to you and I remember you in the time when there was much spamming and you modded amazingly to control it all

Since you've been admin, i havent talked to you much but i know you are a great admin. We'll miss your adminship.

Old 04-08-2003, 07:29 PM
Dave_Flair

Azz was there for anyone. The board will miss him but something needs to be done to prevent all the olbies from leaving. You guys aren't old enough to retire.

Old 04-08-2003, 08:09 PM
Retired

Mike is on a distinguished road

Well, sad to see you leaving adminity, Azz, you were one of the greatest, atleast you'll still come on.

PS: I suppose this means we can talk in Announcements now?

Old 04-08-2003, 11:28 PM
Alphasee

Azz was, and Still is The Raddest dude here! I wish I could talk to him more often, but I dont see him online anymore :-[....
And Mike, about posting in anouncements, I doubt they intended anything to this extent, or maybe it was MADE to be like this, because Azz wanted something different....

Old 04-08-2003, 11:59 PM
Retired

Gearbox will become famous soon enough

Azz. Gone. Damn.

*sighs*

Old 04-09-2003, 02:00 AM
Retired

Azz is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Azz

I'm not sure why you guys can post in the Announcement forum (it wasn't me, I swear it!) but I assume it's got something to do with the new version.

To those saying I'll be back, I'm not really leaving per say, just leaving the staff. Although, I still probably won't post a great deal.

And asking if they mind me contacting me via god knows which IM devices feel free to. I can't always guarantee an instant response, but I'll try. I'm afraid I'm not on my azz8686 AIM account a lot anymore, but I'll jump on it from time to time.

Thanks for the compliments, though you don't need to suck up to me anymore. Turn all your efforts on the remaining staff.

And yay me! Finally getting ADSL!

I was going to lock this topic before it got overly large, especially being in the announcements forum, but it seems thread creators can't lock their own posts anymore. Or maybe it's just because it's in the announcements forum I can't control it without my super duper Adminy powers. So, would a Mod or Admin reading be kind enough to hit the button for me? Thanks!

Have fun,
-Azz

Old 04-09-2003, 02:16 AM
[Dragoon]

[quote author=Azz link=board=6;threadid=14040;start=20#msg148444 date=1049871607]
I'm not sure why you guys can post in the Announcement forum (it wasn't me, I swear it!) but I assume it's got something to do with the new version.

To those saying I'll be back, I'm not really leaving per say, just leaving the staff. Although, I still probably won't post a great deal.

And asking if they mind me contacting me via god knows which IM devices feel free to. I can't always guarantee an instant response, but I'll try. I'm afraid I'm not on my azz8686 AIM account a lot anymore, but I'll jump on it from time to time.

Thanks for the compliments, though you don't need to suck up to me anymore. Turn all your efforts on the remaining staff.

And yay me! Finally getting ADSL!

I was going to lock this topic before it got overly large, especially being in the announcements forum, but it seems thread creators can't lock their own posts anymore. Or maybe it's just because it's in the announcements forum I can't control it without my super duper Adminy powers. So, would a Mod or Admin reading be kind enough to hit the button for me? Thanks!

Have fun,
-Azz
[/quote]

I'm not kissing up, you've always been my favorite admin. Great at solving problem, always the calm voice

Old 04-09-2003, 03:01 AM
Nexodyne Newbie

Blooch is on a distinguished road

WHAT NOOOOOOOOO :'( *runs to mental instution

i should prob post before someone does lock it but woah! Azz is leaving. Azz was prob one of the nicest people on neohacks!! any tech prob he always did his best to help me out and he even made me a layout oh well i still have your MSN account to piss you off :P hope you reconsider

Old 04-09-2003, 03:32 AM
Nexodyne Newbie

artslet is on a distinguished road

Well sad to see you step down, one of my favourite admins here, and an aussie aswell
glad to hear your getting your ADSL ;D

Old 04-09-2003, 04:53 PM
Nexodyne Newbie

Scik is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to Scik Send a message via AIM to Scik Send a message via MSN to Scik Send a message via Yahoo to Scik

Its sad to see you leave the staff Azz, You always helped me when I needed it!

Thanks alot man!

Old 04-09-2003, 05:10 PM
Retired

Gearbox will become famous soon enough

[quote author=Azz link=board=6;threadid=14040;start=20#msg148444 date=1049871607]

Have fun,
-Azz
[/quote]
Okay.