Go Back   Nexodyne Forums > General > Off Topic
Reload this Page Leaving for a while...
User Name
Password

Old 05-13-2009, 07:25 PM
Contributor

EM2915 is just really niceEM2915 is just really niceEM2915 is just really nice
Green Star

Back, had a intent to distribute issue I had to take care of with weekend juvy. Eighteen now, gotta quit getting myself into dumb shit!

Old 05-13-2009, 07:32 PM
Contributor of Idiocy

Rick is a splendid one to beholdRick is a splendid one to beholdRick is a splendid one to beholdRick is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by EM2915
Back, had a intent to distribute issue I had to take care of with weekend juvy. Eighteen now, gotta quit getting myself into dumb shit!

Or just be more careful from now on. What were you caught with? And how much?
(7:32:05 PM) Crescent0mega: brb smoking this 4 year old cock

Old 05-13-2009, 07:36 PM
Contributor

Green Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rick
Or just be more careful from now on. What were you caught with? And how much?

My county is by far one of the strictest. Only half ounce of marijuana. In VA, anything over 7 grams is automatic intent to distribute which is bullshit. Long story short, hotboxed the car, got pulled over for "rolling stop" at a stop sign, cop was creeping in the lamest place. Apparent smell of marijuana = toast. Not much I could have done to avoid it, it was right after we got done smoking.

Old 05-13-2009, 11:26 PM
Nexodyne God

Kamil is a name known to allKamil is a name known to allKamil is a name known to allKamil is a name known to all
Send a message via MSN to Kamil
EM, did you miss a DUI charge?

Old 05-14-2009, 07:46 AM
Contributor of Idiocy

Rick is a splendid one to beholdRick is a splendid one to beholdRick is a splendid one to beholdRick is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
My county is by far one of the strictest. Only half ounce of marijuana. In VA, anything over 7 grams is automatic intent to distribute which is bullshit. Long story short, hotboxed the car, got pulled over for "rolling stop" at a stop sign, cop was creeping in the lamest place. Apparent smell of marijuana = toast. Not much I could have done to avoid it, it was right after we got done smoking.

Jesus lol. I've been caught with oz's of weed before and they let me off. Yay California.

However, hotboxing a car, or doing ANYTHING illegal while you're trafficking drugs is bad. That's how everyone I know that's gotten caught up got caught up in the first place.

A buddy of mine had 2 pounds of shrooms, 5 grand in cash, 2,000 pills. Smoked weed in his car with his friend, went driving with the shit in the car.. Got pulled over for a tail light that was out.

Cop smelled weed, searched his car, found the shrooms. He's doin 6 months.

Gotta be safe with that shit. Small mistakes like that is what gets you caught

Old 05-14-2009, 01:42 PM
Contributor

Green Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Animus
EM, did you miss a DUI charge?

We had put eyedrops in, so we all tried to act straight, and when he asked how long ago we had smoked I told him earlier in the day (since my car interior is upholstery, scent can "linger around") so that's what saved me on a drugged driving charge.

Old 05-14-2009, 03:54 PM
Contributor Pirate

Dragoon is a jewel in the roughDragoon is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via MSN to Dragoon
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rick
Jesus lol. I've been caught with oz's of weed before and they let me off. Yay California.

However, hotboxing a car, or doing ANYTHING illegal while you're trafficking drugs is bad. That's how everyone I know that's gotten caught up got caught up in the first place.

A buddy of mine had 2 pounds of shrooms, 5 grand in cash, 2,000 pills. Smoked weed in his car with his friend, went driving with the shit in the car.. Got pulled over for a tail light that was out.

Cop smelled weed, searched his car, found the shrooms. He's doin 6 months.

Gotta be safe with that shit. Small mistakes like that is what gets you caught

Pretty dumbass move doing anything at all suspicious with that kind of shit in the car.

Cops here in Humboldt county can be particularly lax on pot, though some still make an effort to be dicks.

Old 05-14-2009, 10:10 PM
Nexodyne God

Kamil is a name known to allKamil is a name known to allKamil is a name known to allKamil is a name known to all
Send a message via MSN to Kamil
You guys should learn as I have; drugs can get you in a lot of trouble and they're not particularyly benficial. Minus shrooms, those things are magical.

Sucks to hear Em. A few friends of mine got caught smoking weed in a parking lot and the police just called their parents lol. But honestly, petty drug crimes are a waste of the judicial system's time.

Old 05-14-2009, 11:55 PM
Contributor of Idiocy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragoon
Pretty dumbass move doing anything at all suspicious with that kind of shit in the car.

Yup. He's pretty stupid.

Old 05-15-2009, 02:08 AM
Biceps made out of Steel Cobras

.. is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to .. Send a message via MSN to ..
Quote:

Man, I got pulled over after leaving my friends apartment, i had a defective break light, got searched cause i reeked. I thought I was safe, had pulled all my shit out of my car like a week before cause I stopped selling, busted me for half a gram of shake on a scale they found in my trunk. Poss. of Mari, Poss of Paraphernalia. I tried to fight it, I ended up getting an expungeable sentence and about 1200 in fines and court costs. Fuck stupid weed tickets.

Old 05-15-2009, 03:49 AM
Contributor of Idiocy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ..
Man, I got pulled over after leaving my friends apartment, i had a defective break light, got searched cause i reeked. I thought I was safe, had pulled all my shit out of my car like a week before cause I stopped selling, busted me for half a gram of shake on a scale they found in my trunk. Poss. of Mari, Poss of Paraphernalia. I tried to fight it, I ended up getting an expungeable sentence and about 1200 in fines and court costs. Fuck stupid weed tickets.

That would have been laughed out of a California court.

Old 05-15-2009, 02:30 PM
Wordy Wordy Wordpants!

CO3 is a God.CO3 is a God.CO3 is a God.CO3 is a God.CO3 is a God.CO3 is a God.CO3 is a God.CO3 is a God.CO3 is a God.CO3 is a God.CO3 is a God.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ..

You know you can not consent to a search of your car if they don't see anything and you don't acknowledge a smell, right?

Old 05-15-2009, 08:55 PM
Contributor

breakfast is a jewel in the roughbreakfast is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Animus
You guys should learn as I have; drugs can get you in a lot of trouble and they're not particularyly benficial.

+1

Old 05-16-2009, 02:43 PM
Contributor

aaaaa is just really niceaaaaa is just really niceaaaaa is just really nice
Send a message via AIM to aaaaa Send a message via MSN to aaaaa
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crescent Omega v.3.0
You know you can not consent to a search of your car if they don't see anything and you don't acknowledge a smell, right?

You can say that all day but if a cop smells it, they're gonna search.

Old 05-16-2009, 02:48 PM
Wordy Wordy Wordpants!

CO3 is a God.CO3 is a God.CO3 is a God.CO3 is a God.CO3 is a God.CO3 is a God.CO3 is a God.CO3 is a God.CO3 is a God.CO3 is a God.CO3 is a God.
Quote:
Originally Posted by aaaaa
You can say that all day but if a cop smells it, they're gonna search ILLEGALLY.

Fix'd.