View Single Post

Old 07-25-2012, 01:27 PM
Administrator
I am Bid!  
Biddykins is a God.Biddykins is a God.Biddykins is a God.Biddykins is a God.Biddykins is a God.Biddykins is a God.Biddykins is a God.Biddykins is a God.Biddykins is a God.Biddykins is a God.Biddykins is a God.
In the same vein as you guys really, since I took up running two years ago I've started to notice I look a little small without the chub, so I've hit the weights. I just do pressups, situps, and lift weights at home, but I'm definitely seeing some gains. I don't want to be huge at all, it wouldn't suit me, I just want to look healthy and like I work out a little, not like just another skinny guy.

Edit: I did join Fitocracy when it first came out, but the only other guys I knew on it and was in a group with did different exercises to me, and running was really really weighted for points to begin with, so I always won all the little contests and it got boring.
"If he is not smart enough to invent something to improve his own quality of life how is he smart enough to tell us all there is no GOD"