View Single Post

Old 05-14-2010, 04:28 AM
Wordy Wordy Wordpants!

CO3 is a God.CO3 is a God.CO3 is a God.CO3 is a God.CO3 is a God.CO3 is a God.CO3 is a God.CO3 is a God.CO3 is a God.CO3 is a God.CO3 is a God.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Biddykins
Im gonna be honest, I don't at the moment. I have way too much crap going on to bother. Buuuut, I finish uni today for the summer, so I'm gonna actually put a decent effort into shifting some of the pudge I've built up over the year, go running, eat protein shakes and all that good stuff. No gyms though, they're full of some of the worst people on the planet.

I obviously do not (for those who've seen me). I started a real big diet and exercise plan last year but coincidentally I've been suffering from very bad bouts of vertigo since and it's difficult to be up very long because the medicine I take to make the motion sickness dull keeps me very tired. I stayed on the diet though and I'm losing weight (though not as fast as I want) gradually. I've dropped about 25 pounds so far.

Soon enough all the fat jokes are going to turn into flabby skin jokes. I've also started weight training in my spare time since it's something I can do, and since I'm a large framed person over six feet tall, I think muscle would look good on me.