View Single Post

Old 11-20-2012, 12:27 PM
Contributor Pirate

Dragoon is a jewel in the roughDragoon is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via MSN to Dragoon
Quote:
Originally Posted by ohgar_boy
Just replayed Half-Life 2 and the two episodes after playing the Black Mesa source mod. Really wish valve would get Half-Life 3/Ep3 out immediately.

Also in the realm of nostalgia, I went back and played some Ps2 games I haven't played since 2003. Played Manhunt, which was purchased for me on my 13th birthday by a friend, despite it having gotten controversial news coverage, so I never actually finished it (as I was too preoccupied with hiding that I was playing something with swears and such...Oh to be 13.) Also went back and enjoyed played the first two Ratchet and Clank games. Held up nicely for something that came out 10 years ago. can be tough for 3D games...

Been debating trying out "Dishonored" which is getting lots of great reviews and attention.

p.s. I don't think I've posted in anything in about a year so... howdy.

-Colin/Ohgar/Gothic Banana to the really old folk. (once again, oh to be 13)

Heya Ohgar, good to see you around.

I'm near the end (I think) of Dishonored. It's someone shorter than I would have liked, but pretty good otherwise.

I started playing Assassin's Creed 3, but I'm not very far in yet.

Also been playing Nintendoland, since my roommates got a Wii U. Not a bad party game. WarioWare for the Wii U should be good when it comes out. The console seems particularly well suited to that sort of game, even more so than the Wii was.