View Single Post

Old 06-17-2010, 05:24 PM
Administrator

Iridium is a God.Iridium is a God.Iridium is a God.Iridium is a God.Iridium is a God.Iridium is a God.Iridium is a God.Iridium is a God.Iridium is a God.Iridium is a God.Iridium is a God.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Biddykins
Anyone who's getting into the whole diet and fitness thing current, let's help each other out. Post your current weight, your goal weight, and what you're doing diet/exercise wise to help yourself out.

Currently: 170lbs
Goal: About 140lbs

I say about 140lbs, because that's the weight I'd like to be, but then once I start building muscle I'm well aware that that weight will probably rise.

Diet wise I've cut out all fizzy drinks and beer, except for Coke Zero, which luckily has no calories in it. I'm drinking at least 2 fruit juices a day, and at least 2 500ml glasses of water, walking the dog for 30 minutes each day, doing the Wii fit as much as I can fit in, and I have a treadmill I'm running on 3 times a week. Last week I was 173, so I guess I'm doing okay for now.

Probably worth remembering that fruit juices usually contain a significant amount of (natural) sugar, and so though good for you, they are far from calorie-free!