View Single Post

Old 05-01-2009, 05:47 AM
Contributor of Idiocy

Rick is a splendid one to beholdRick is a splendid one to beholdRick is a splendid one to beholdRick is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Square
so say that/explain in the first place.

how many cases where a kid does in fact go commit suicide because someone says some stupid shit.
yeah he may be whining but cut the kid some slack his best friend just died fuck man, how would you feel if you couldn't talk/see/anything anymore to someone that's close.

yeah i'm a sensitive fuck and you know what i'd rather be real than play who's got the bigger whanger
really how hard is it to say something nice to someone? I'm not saying dont be an asshole at all but pick your words a little more carefully sometimes

You should learn to take a joke. Being 'sensitive' doesn't mean being a bitch who can't learn to laugh at things. Yes, things including death.

You need to learn that people get over things by laughing about them. It's part of what helps them cope, whether they admit it or not. It doesn't make them insensitive; quite the opposite.

It's not a show of who's a bigger badass by making a joke out of someone committing suicide. It wasn't a fucking murder. He did it himself. Stop feeling sorry for someone who obviously just wanted to end his life. It wasn't taken from him, he did it himself.

Jesus christ, lighten up.
(7:32:05 PM) Crescent0mega: brb smoking this 4 year old cock