View Single Post

Old 11-14-2010, 09:53 AM
Administrator
I am Bid!  
Biddykins is a God.Biddykins is a God.Biddykins is a God.Biddykins is a God.Biddykins is a God.Biddykins is a God.Biddykins is a God.Biddykins is a God.Biddykins is a God.Biddykins is a God.Biddykins is a God.
Quote:
Originally Posted by EM2915
It basically comes down to the fact that time is just a perception by living beings to make more sense of things around them. Since time does not exist, points of creation do not exist; everything in the universe and beyond has always "been" here. Some things can never be comprehended - that's just the reality. That's by belief and if you believe different I respect your viewpoints.

Time certainly does exist, just not in the integer based way we think of it. There is a now, a before, and an after, its just not enclosed within a little capsule of 'this is how long the universe is' like we think. Our universe will have a start and end point, yes, but outside of that there's other universes, and it's not the case where if you go back far enough you'll find the 'original' universe and work out how long the whole of time is. Time does exist, it's just not got any start or end points like we think of it.
"If he is not smart enough to invent something to improve his own quality of life how is he smart enough to tell us all there is no GOD"