View Single Post

Old 04-24-2011, 04:02 PM
Administrator
I am Bid!  
Biddykins is a God.Biddykins is a God.Biddykins is a God.Biddykins is a God.Biddykins is a God.Biddykins is a God.Biddykins is a God.Biddykins is a God.Biddykins is a God.Biddykins is a God.Biddykins is a God.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rick
I got injured in the Marines and havent been able to work out. Lost 6 months, and I only have 3 months to get back in shape before I re enlist.

So I figure during those 3 months I'll just do a cycle of test/dbols and get big really quick. I'm doing it the safest way possible of course, new needles every time, sterilizing injection points, aspirating to make sure I'm not in a vein, etc.

Also, I have a PCT and other meds on hand in case I see any bad side effects (my balls start shrinking, or I start developing manboobs.)

Anyway, I just did the first inject last night, first time I've ever stuck a needle in myself. It was harder than I thought it would be, I guess I'm a little afraid of needles.

Are there not steroids in pill form? They're meant to be easier on the liver too I believe.
"If he is not smart enough to invent something to improve his own quality of life how is he smart enough to tell us all there is no GOD"