View Single Post

Old 09-08-2007, 01:15 AM
Wordy Wordy Wordpants!

CO3 is a God.CO3 is a God.CO3 is a God.CO3 is a God.CO3 is a God.CO3 is a God.CO3 is a God.CO3 is a God.CO3 is a God.CO3 is a God.CO3 is a God.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ridicule
perhaps its because you're drawing in msn and the brushes are very limited in their selection?

maybe post a sample that is in an art program.

The MSN thing is just because of the conversation that Liam and I were having. It's not connected in any way to my issues. I'm using Photoshop CS3, and it is essentially looking somewhat bland. I mean open it up with a white background, draw a 1 px black brush across it and that's what it ends up looking like. I'm thinking that larger images with a larger brush then scaled down would be best, but it seems like it's just translating the problem into a bigger canvas. What I'm wanting is something harder than a brush but not definite/grainy like pencil. There's a way to achieve the effect I'm sure. I was just wondering if anyone knows what I'm talking about.

I would imagine it to be a pretty generic problem (though I've not found much in the way of a solution, though I could be searching with the wrong queries) so if you've got a tablet, I'm assuming at one point you'd go 'wow this is shitty' and then you might be able to tell me how you fixed it. When I say 'you', I mean the reader and not Ridicule specifically.

If you truly need an example, I'll post one.