View Single Post

Old 10-21-2011, 05:05 AM
Contributor of Idiocy

Rick is a splendid one to beholdRick is a splendid one to beholdRick is a splendid one to beholdRick is a splendid one to behold
Just checkin in, really great results from my first cycle. I went from 130 lbs (59 kg) to 165 lbs (75kg) in just 3 months. I've been off for 3 months now, and I've kept all the gains I had. Still have solid looking muscle, and didn't get all meat-head looking.

Pretty happy with it, and don't plan on going on another cycle. The side effects weren't terrible, I had mild acne breaking out on my back / shoulders while I was on it, but it was contained with acne body wash, and it cleared up as soon as I got done. Roid rage wasn't bad at all, I got a little more worked up over things, but to be honest I've had anger issues since I was a child, and so I already knew how to control them. Nothing bad happened, and no one noticed any increased aggression.

The only side effect that I hated was the insomnia, I would be up until 7 am unless I took some sort of sleep aid.

Anyway, here are some before and after pictures. I've gotten a bit more muscular since the "after" photos, since it's been another 3 months of me hitting the gym.

Before:

After:
(7:32:05 PM) Crescent0mega: brb smoking this 4 year old cock