Nexodyne Forums

Nexodyne Forums (/index.php)
-   TV and Movies (/forumdisplay.php?f=110)
-   -   Suggestions (/showthread.php?t=21518)

Kate 06-29-2010 10:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gearbox
Burn Notice
and
Chuck

They're both about secret spy hush-hush stuff. The former is badass. The latter is noobish but funny.

Will most certainly give those a try. As it turns out I've got a pile of time on my hands this summer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Againstthegrain
Maybe you can try getting into anime. I really like Code Geass, and I plan on watching Full Metal Alchemist. Everyone tells me to watch it, so it must be good.


Can't say I'm really an anime fan. Just not really something I'm interested in I guess, never have been.

CO3 06-29-2010 11:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Againstthegrain
Maybe you can try getting into anime. I really like Code Geass, and I plan on watching Full Metal Alchemist. Everyone tells me to watch it, so it must be good.


Watch Brotherhood. The original anime can't compare to the manga's story.

Also Kate... have you watched any more Lost?

breakfast 06-30-2010 03:38 AM

-breaking bad (holy shit this show is so fucking good)
-the first couple seasons of heroes are really good
-how i met your mother

Kate 06-30-2010 09:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CO3
Watch Brotherhood. The original anime can't compare to the manga's story.

Also Kate... have you watched any more Lost?

Nah, no more Lost so far. I'm almost done season 3 of Buffy though!

Quote:
Originally Posted by breakfast

-breaking bad (holy shit this show is so fucking good)
-the first couple seasons of heroes are really good
-how i met your mother


Breaking Bad I may have to check out. Tried Heroes already when the first few seasons were on and I couldn't really get in to it. And I know HIMYM inside and out.

breakfast 06-30-2010 04:14 PM

if you start watching anything, watch breaking bad

letolagal 09-04-2015 12:50 AM

They're both about secret spy hush-hush stuff. The former is badass. The latter is noobish but funny.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:33 PM.

Powered by: vBulletin Version 3.0.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.