Nexodyne Forums

Nexodyne Forums (/index.php)
-   Off Topic (/forumdisplay.php?f=82)
-   -   Yearly "what the fuck you all up to??" thread (/showthread.php?t=21761)

Liam 11-21-2015 09:59 PM

Yearly "what the fuck you all up to??" thread

I'm living in Calgary Alberta now, I'm working at the airport expansion here doing some general labor, trying to find a job in the engineering field.

Y'all?

Biddykins 11-22-2015 05:11 AM

Recently married, trying for a baby, still doing the same job I was (department manager in a supermarket chain) and finally trying to get round to recording an album I've had written for over 10 years.

Dementor 11-29-2015 09:03 AM

Living in Las Vegas, NV happily married and have a 6 year old daughter. :)

breakfast 12-06-2015 02:41 PM

Working as a production engineer in oil and gas in NW Alberta. Feel free to come visit, Liam, I might be looking for a new roommate in a few months.

Hummer 12-15-2015 11:25 PM

I specialize in internet stuff now. I've met a couple of you guys in person, and work with one of you on a daily basis.

Biddykins 12-16-2015 04:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hummer
I specialize in internet stuff now. I've met a couple of you guys in person, and work with one of you on a daily basis.

Oh come on! Don't leave us hanging on that, who is it?

EDIT: And who have you met? I've only met Chuck.

Hummer 12-20-2015 08:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Biddykins
Oh come on! Don't leave us hanging on that, who is it?

EDIT: And who have you met? I've only met Chuck.

Haha, hey! I've met Kamil and Ted so far on a trip to Toronto, and I work with Colin (ohgar_boy) for some daily illustration work at my job.

Rick 12-25-2015 12:50 AM

I'm happily married to a 12 year old boy & living on a beach in Thailand.

EDIT: Apparently an old friend of mine remembers my login for this site.

In all reality, I'm living in California, working as a CNC Machinist / Programmer for a medium sized company. Pretty bored, but making a decent living for myself. Just got off probation this month, so there's that.

Nuke_is_Good 01-05-2016 07:27 AM

Working as an ER Nurse in a level 1 Trauma Center while paying for grad school for my Masters, after completing that I'm contemplating getting my Ph.D.

Dragoon 01-15-2016 11:37 AM

Still alive.

Godkarmachine O Inary 01-20-2016 09:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragoon
Still alive.

I'm even more alive than you are.

Daisy 02-15-2016 07:43 AM

Are we not able to turn this community into something else entirely? o.0

Biddykins 02-16-2016 10:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daisy
Are we not able to turn this community into something else entirely? o.0

Reddit and Facebook have pretty much destroyed discussion based forums, unfortunately.

Dementor 02-25-2016 12:54 PM

Any chance of all the programmers getting together and possibly start developing again? I'm pretty sure all it would take is one app to get it all alive again.

Diablo 3 bot for example :-p

Kamil 06-08-2016 04:00 PM

Hey all! I occasionally check this forum. I'm glad to see everyone still does the same!

I'm living and working in Toronto. I'm going to be a licensed lawyer in Ontario in about 10 days, which is pretty exciting.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hummer
Haha, hey! I've met Kamil and Ted so far on a trip to Toronto.

This meet up was a really good time. We really hit it off the bat, and it was like we've been friends for a long time.

^_^ :mushroom: