Nexodyne Forums

Nexodyne Forums (/index.php)
-   Outdoors (/forumdisplay.php?f=97)
-   -   Camping or Caravan? (/showthread.php?t=21564)

tassietmaniac 06-18-2010 04:24 AM

Camping or Caravan?

A simple question, I wonder what everyone perfers. I like tent camping myself, feels like cheating otherwise

Kate 06-18-2010 06:01 AM

I'm going to sound like a prissy bitch in saying this, but I don't camp. The idea of staying in the woods with the dirt and the bugs and the lack of proper showers just doesn't appeal to me. I'd stay in a cabin, maybe a camper, but there's no way in hell you'd see me staying in a tent.

CO3 06-21-2010 02:20 AM

Camping.

I don't do it. Why? Because nobody I know likes to camp. Fuckin' thing sucks.

marcus_preton 09-10-2014 02:39 AM

Would like to push up this thread. What are your preferences today?
As for me, I like camping due to the fact that I'm so close to nature and all surroundings.

brandon_yar 01-23-2015 06:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by marcus_preton
As for me, I like camping due to the fact that I'm so close to nature and all surroundings.

The same idea. Camping is better way to relax in the active way in this case.

Jeembo 05-23-2023 04:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nora
If it is for day time only then i would prefer camping but for sleeping in better way i would prefer caravan.

True, but there are way more places you can get with just a backpack rather than with a caravan. So it kinda limits you in that regard.

Quote:
Originally Posted by marcus_preton
As for me, I like camping due to the fact that I'm so close to nature and all surroundings(also "camping" while hunting usually in the blind, just enough place for all the gear and hunting rifle ).

Same, camping all the way!
Usually going solo for a weekend(from friday evening till sunday morning and then getting back).