Nexodyne Forums

Nexodyne Forums (/index.php)
-   Off Topic (/forumdisplay.php?f=82)
-   -   How the hell have you been _____? (/showthread.php?t=21785)

Alphasee 02-11-2017 12:40 AM

How the hell have you been _____?

There's a couple of people I want to talk to again. Rick mostly ignores me on Facebook anyways.

But:

Mugboy
Dragoon
X
Ghost
Axis
NHSheep (really do need to find a way to get a hold of a fellow Joe)
DuskRequiem I still have his email address, I wonder if he want's that....
Meka
Artemis
Khild :'(
Ted (I remember his AIM name was coachksbluedevil)

But also, Iridium, how the heck are you? It's only been around 2 decades since this place was active, and it's beyond super awesome that it's still open. Thank you, very much.

And to you as well Biddykins, toupher, c03, et al for doing your parts over the years too. It certainly would be nice to see this site come back, but I almost think it would be a lost cause. FML life has changed though. I came back because I got a security notice for some shitty app trying to login to DuskRequiem[at]]gmail.com - I signed up for a it a really friggen long time ago, and forgot that I even had it, lol.

oh my shit. I think I just realized I know someone from a torrent tracker on here.

Biddykins 02-12-2017 06:19 AM

Hi!!

Iridium 02-18-2017 07:23 AM

I'm still around surprisingly frequently, keeping this place online, just in case people want to come back and catch up! We're all getting so old these days though!

btsx 02-20-2017 05:44 PM

hello fellow washingtonian (jk i have no idea if you still live here)

i live in bellevue/work in seattle, so if you are still in the area we should get a beer or something

edit: this is bola if you remember me by that screen name

Ceci 02-26-2017 11:05 AM

hi joe, long time no see. hope you are well :mushroom: n that life is treatin you good ^_^ sounds like that security notice provided a right blast from the past. do you mean ted as in tektonik? i still speak to him, i'll pm you.

n yeah thanks charles! it's cool to still hear from all you guys.

Almalutz 03-02-2017 01:58 AM

hello everyone :)

Elizabeth 03-22-2017 11:00 AM

nice

Flyin 03-26-2017 10:27 PM

Posting here since it's the newest thread... not sure if anyone will remember this user. I spent time here every day for years back in the early part of the millennium, though I guess I didn't post much. Looks like I registered here 16 years ago... amazing. I joined this community when it was still on Ezboard, so I guess that's when we moved to this PHP solution.

Had fun looking through the "check-in" threads, saw a lot of names I remember. Not surprised that so many people ended up in IT/engineering.

I live in Brooklyn and am a data analyst at a small SaaS firm... putting together a business plan to open a brewery. Certainly not what I would have thought I'd be doing back when I played Neopets!

Square 03-27-2017 04:19 PM

Jakub

hehehehekekekekeke

Jakub here I can't login to my normal account can ya'll send me a new password to muh ususal address?

Thx.

Square 03-27-2017 04:21 PM

hi diane morris aka ceci!

Thanks for helping me back at neopets thru 8th grade math while listening to good charlotte. Good times good times. I can't login to my neopets account anymore. I miss radeon, the dragon I swiped. Poor guy, so sad, so lonely. We need to hack neopets again. Can we do that again?

oh yeah and fuck digibliss. those cuunt stealers of our proggies

Jakub 03-27-2017 04:31 PM

Thankqs every1. back in.

Ceci 04-05-2017 05:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Square
hi diane morris aka ceci!

Thanks for helping me back at neopets thru 8th grade math while listening to good charlotte. Good times good times. I can't login to my neopets account anymore. I miss radeon, the dragon I swiped. Poor guy, so sad, so lonely. We need to hack neopets again. Can we do that again?

oh yeah and fuck digibliss. those cuunt stealers of our proggies

diane morris? i think i'm missing the joke haha.

10+ years later and i've made a return to virtual pets, i play flight rising these days :p don't have any consoles or a tv anymore so that's as far as gaming goes for me now. it's heaps better than neopets lol

once of my dragons, space

his sister, time

and welcome back flyin. what made u return? & did u ever go by another username?

Rick 04-27-2017 08:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alphasee
There's a couple of people I want to talk to again. Rick mostly ignores me on Facebook anyways.

But:

Mugboy
Dragoon
X
Ghost
Axis
NHSheep (really do need to find a way to get a hold of a fellow Joe)
DuskRequiem I still have his email address, I wonder if he want's that....
Meka
Artemis
Khild :'(
Ted (I remember his AIM name was coachksbluedevil)

But also, Iridium, how the heck are you? It's only been around 2 decades since this place was active, and it's beyond super awesome that it's still open. Thank you, very much.

And to you as well Biddykins, toupher, c03, et al for doing your parts over the years too. It certainly would be nice to see this site come back, but I almost think it would be a lost cause. FML life has changed though. I came back because I got a security notice for some shitty app trying to login to DuskRequiem[at]]gmail.com - I signed up for a it a really friggen long time ago, and forgot that I even had it, lol.

oh my shit. I think I just realized I know someone from a torrent tracker on here.

I don't always ignore you on FB! I'm just generally working and forget to reply after I get off lol

Biddykins 05-20-2017 08:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Talbysaurus Sex
i got dusk on facebook and for real dude is fuckin jacked dusk is buff af like i'm not gay but if he showed up to my house with a bottle of wine and a barry white cd i'd let him in

I find this both difficult and extremely easy to believe at the same time.

Hummer 06-13-2017 06:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Biddykins
I find this both difficult and extremely easy to believe at the same time.

Same