Nexodyne Forums

Nexodyne Forums (/index.php)
-   Video Games (/forumdisplay.php?f=105)
-   -   Halo Reach (/showthread.php?t=21600)

.. 09-14-2010 09:09 AM

Halo Reach

Anyone playing this yet? I got it a week before it came out, best halo game by far. Pretty badass, they have classes now, and the spartans are super customizable.

Liam 09-20-2010 06:28 PM

Yeah I've got it, definitely is the best Halo so far. The customization and armor abilities are pretty sweet and the graphics are finally decent. And somehow online is less frustrating than Halo 3 online, but I can't pick out anything in particular as to why. Those moments where you go "WHAT THE FUCK COME ON" have markedly decreased. Cool campaign story as well

.. 09-21-2010 09:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liam
Yeah I've got it, definitely is the best Halo so far. The customization and armor abilities are pretty sweet and the graphics are finally decent. And somehow online is less frustrating than Halo 3 online, but I can't pick out anything in particular as to why. Those moments where you go "WHAT THE FUCK COME ON" have markedly decreased. Cool campaign story as well

I haven't played campaign yet but my friend said it was great, I think matchmaking is better for a lot of reasons... but at the same time there are some things I don't like. Less playlists, no more just playing swat, which makes getting a lobby full faster. Its cool how you the voting system works, I think everyone should just get this game and play.

Gamertag?

Mine: IamMiagi

ben12ross 09-22-2010 04:39 AM

That's a really great game

EM2915 09-24-2010 01:53 PM

Just got it...kind of weird - don't know if I like it too much.

live: v m0nTy KiiD v

haonhientran 03-23-2013 05:18 AM

i dont like it , i played but i like kill zone better