Nexodyne Forums

Nexodyne Forums (/index.php)
-   TV and Movies (/forumdisplay.php?f=110)
-   -   Post your LOST theories here! (/showthread.php?t=21491)

CO3 05-15-2010 03:29 AM

Post your LOST theories here!

I don't happen to have much of an opinion, but we're so close to the finale, let's see what people think is going to happen next!

I'm curious to see if/when someone takes up the role of the island's keeper how it'll happen. We know how it happened to Jacob, but that can't really happen now that he's dead.

Maybe he's already chosen before he died? Maybe he'll find a way to do it through Hurley? I'm interested in seeing how it will all play out.

Biddykins 05-15-2010 06:15 PM

It'll be Jack, and it'll happen the same way it did to Jacob, right down to the little talky foreign bit and the drinking of the wine. Jacob may be dead, but we've seen him around in kid form an awful lot since he died.

CO3 05-15-2010 07:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Biddykins
It'll be Jack, and it'll happen the same way it did to Jacob, right down to the little talky foreign bit and the drinking of the wine. Jacob may be dead, but we've seen him around in kid form an awful lot since he died.

Seems like. It'd be neat if they threw a curve at us and had it not be Jack after all this build up. Meh... but I'm curious as to what kidjacob is going to do with the ashes.

Biddykins 04-20-2011 05:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CO3
Seems like. It'd be neat if they threw a curve at us and had it not be Jack after all this build up. Meh... but I'm curious as to what kidjacob is going to do with the ashes.

We were both right, haha.